Welcome to UK Risk Limited
Fire Risk Assessment conducted in a professional manner at a fixed price by local qualified and insured consultants that are Ex Fire Service and members of The Institute Of Fire Prevention Officers or The Institute Of Fire Engineers.
WE ARE TOTALLY INDEPENDENT
Our Fire Risk Assessments are based on the regulations not what we want to sell!
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (FSO) came into effect in October 2006 and replaced over 70 pieces of fire safety law. The FSO applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales, including the common parts of blocks of flats and houses in multiple occupations (HMOs)
Our Fixed Price Fire Risk Assessments include:
- Site Inspection at a time convenient to you.
- Comprehensive Fire Risk Assessment Report
- Fire Safety Templates/Log Book (if required)
- Fire Safety Training
- From £175.00 (upto 100m2)
Reasons to choose us for your
Fire Risk Assessment
- Fixed Prices from only £175
- Local Ex Fire Service Consultants
- Free Online Fire Safety Training
- Fully Qualified and Insured Assessors
- Discounts for Multiple Buildings
- Annual Inspection
The law applies to you if you are
- Responsible for a business premises.
- An employer or self-employed with business premises responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes.
- A charity or voluntary organisation.
- A contractor with a degree of control over any premises.
- Providing accommodation for paying guests.
- The Landlord of a building.
What does a Fire Risk Assessment involve?
There are five key steps in a Fire Risk Assessment:
Request a call back.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR ADVISERS OVER THE PHONE? JUST SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS AND WE’LL BE IN TOUCH SHORTLY. YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL US IF YOU WOULD PREFER.