- October 1, 2017
- Posted by: kenath
Online Fire Safety Course Part 1 – Basic Fire Safety
This course on “Basic Fire Safety” and is suitable for both initial and refresher training, it describes the fire safety precautions and measurements to be taken. Here are some major topics covered in this course:
- – Fire Safety Film
- – Why is fire safety Important
- – What is Fire?
- – How does a fire start?
- – Common Causes of Fire
- – Responsible Person
- – Maintenance of Fire Precautions
- – Fire Safety Log Book
- – Fire Action Plan
- – Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs)
- – Enforcements Correspondence Procedure
- – Fire Risk Assessments
- – Heating Ignition Hazards
- – Electrical Ignition Hazards
- – Fuel Hazards
- – Fire Hazards – Smoking
- – Sources of Oxygen
- – Smoke Alarms
- – Actions on Discovering a Fire
- – DO NOT
- – Fire and Emergency Doors
- – Arrangements for Summoning the Fire Service
- – Assembly Points
Once you subscribe to this course, you will get the access to a multimedia content and followed by a small test. If you can score 80% of the total score or more, you will pass the test and awarded with a certificate.
What are you waiting for? Click on the below button “Take this Course“?